- Constant water temperature below 0.5°C.
- Smaller refrigeration unit can meet peak loads requirements.
- Full stainless steel.
- Low refrigerant content, more environmentally friendly.
- Easy to maintain, open construction.
- Integrated modular design, convenient transportation.
- An ice storage unit choose the size of refrigeration machines according to average loads.
- But when the output reaches to the peak, it can still provide a large cooling capacity to meet the cooling demand.
- Use low electricity prices at night, off peak electricity hours.
- When the energy is at a lower price, which some times cost half the money.
- The plates freeze the water in the tank.
- During the day when the power is more expensive, the water cooler is turned off.
- The ice will melt into ice water.
- Storage of cooling capacity can be ?used for cooling your products.
|Model||Insulation thickness(mm)||Length(mm)||Width(mm)||Height(mm)||NW(kg)||Volume(L)||Ice storage capacity(kg)||kcal|
1.The above is a one-stage plate heat exchanger, which directly exchanges fresh milk with ice water;
2.If request two stages of heat exchange,please kindly contact us.
3.The quotation way is EXW SHANGHAI
Construction and working principle
Ice bank is a package of evaporator plates upright in the water tank, cooling media goes through inside of the plates, absorbed heat of water from outside of evaporator, cool the water to freezing point. Evenly form a layer of ice film up to 50mm on the plates (Ice film’s thickness depend on storage time).
The ice film is stored statically in the water tank, so the water in the tank is extremely low, close to 0 °C. At night when the energy is low priced, the plates freeze the water in the tank.During the daytime when electricity is more expensive the chiller is turned off and the ice will melt into ice water which can be used to indirectly cool your products.
All of our Ice Banks are custom-made. Please consult us so we can discuss your requirements for cooling or heating and determine which solution is best suited for you.